You may nominate someone for the selection committee to consider for induction into the Greenbrier High School Athletic Hall of Fame using the form below. Nominees can be alumni, teams, coaches or contributors who have been involved with Greenbrier High Athletics. Each nominee must meet the following criteria and eligibility requirements:
- The nominee's contribution and dedication to Greenbrier High Athletics can be clearly defined.
- The nominee is an upstanding member of his/her community. (Service/charity/professional accomplishments will be weighed, but are not mandatory for induction.)
- A former student-athlete or team is eligible 10 years after graduating from Greenbrier High.
- A coach is eligible five years after he/she retires or leaves Greenbrier High
- A contributor, defined as any individual who does not fit into one of the aforementioned categories but has made outstanding contributions to Greenbrier High Athletics and has helped bring excellence and distinction to Greenbrier High Athletics.